I have a PowerCenter Pro 210 with a Sonnet 300MHz G3 card installed.  I would like to
install a combo FireWire/USB card in my one remaining PCI slot.  However, I've
already tried two, the Orange Micro OrangeLink Plus and the Sonnet Tango, and neither
worked.  In fact, both hung up the computer necessitating a restart.  Apparently
these cards will only work in PCI version 2.1 slots.  Does anyone know how to
determine the version number of PCI slots?

herb schulsinger