on 2/11/06 12:01 AM, William Ove at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I was wondering if there are any applications that will handle
> streaming audio feeds in OS 8.1. I thought perhaps Audion, but it
> download pages says it needs 8.6 (probably needs the CarbonLib).

William, there's a version of CarbonLib that works on Mac OS 8.1, giving to
this Mac OS version the plus of Navigation Services (the new "Open" and
"Save" windows to the applications that support it).

> C&G distributed an MP3 player that I think morphed into iTunes. I do
> not recall the name, or if it even handled streaming audio.

SoundJam!
:-)

--
MaGioZal.
<http://magiozal.mondo-exotica.net/>

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:pci-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/pci-powermacs%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal