The Slide Shows in GC also plays any movies you might have in there with your slides.
:o)
Den 12. feb. 2006 kl. 14.25 skrev Denny Davis:

At 5:02 PM -0500 on 1/2/06, Jane wittily wrote:

Folks,
I have not used OS 9 in a very long time so perhaps some of you who
do can help me out here.
Other than Graphic Converter, is there any app, preferably free, that
can display a slide show?
I realize GCon is not in itself a screen saver but at least it can do
a full screen rotational routine that can double as a screen saver.
Thanks..

--
there is a couple of viewer sort of programs that will: JPEGView and
Jade....pretty much like GraphicConverter as to how they do the slide shows as I recall, but they are both free. GraphicConverter is better even it is

However there is one slide show application that I know of: Screen Gear Pro,
not free as it is shareware.
--
<<<>>>
Curiosity killed the cat,

("`-''-/").___ ..- -''"`.. _
( 6_ 6 )    `-.        (     ``-._.-`)
(_Y_.)'        ._   )  `._ `.'``-..-'
 ` `_..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'
   ((((,-''  ((((,'  (((.-' fl

Blessings,
Denny

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:pci-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:pci-powermacs- [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/pci-powermacs% 40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal
www.1800ipod.com

Peter Udbjørg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:pci-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>