Since the Macworld Expo in January, we've been creating new email lists
on Google Groups and moving existing lists from Maclaunch to Google
Groups. Today we're starting that transition for PCI PowerMacs and
G-List.

If you wish to remain in this group, you must subscribe to the new
Google Groups list. We have no way of exporting addresses from
Maclaunch and doing this for you. I've updated the list FAQs to explain
how to subscribe.

There are several benefits of moving to Google Groups. Although you can
continue to treat this like a regular email list, you now gain the
ability to read threaded postings online and, once you've logged in,
even post replies online. You can also use Google's search engine to
search the list archive.

On top of that, you have total control of your subscription once you've
registered with Google. You can set your account to digest mode - or to
"no email" mode when you go on vacation.

I think the many advantages outweigh the few drawbacks, and I hope to
see all of you sign up in the next few days.

Dan the listmom

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:pci-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/pci-powermacs%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal