At 12:00 PM +0100 on 2/25/06, k wittily wrote:

>>I have iCab set to Identify ae IE 5.5 (as opposed to iCab 5.0 and NS 4.79).
>>I seem to recall that that is the Default iCab setting but that you
>>can change it.
>
>yes but that still wont allow you to change the settings.

>--
>
>--

I don't have a gmail account and haven't tried to access gmail as yet, so I
really can't address the issue you are experiencing, but you should download
the iCab 3.82beta and try this version of iCab out.

Let us know what your results are after you try gmail with the iCab 3.82beta.
--
<<<>>>
Curiosity killed the cat,

("`-''-/").___ ..- -''"`.. _
( 6_ 6 )    `-.        (     ``-._.-`)
(_Y_.)'        ._   )  `._ `.'``-..-'
 ` `_..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'
   ((((,-''  ((((,'  (((.-' fl

Blessings,
Denny

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:pci-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/pci-powermacs%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal