Hi,

thanks for the fixes. They are all landed now (although in multiple fragments).
And thanks for porting sljit to a large number of exotic systems.

Regards,
Zoltan

"Daniel Richard G." <o...@teragram.com> írta:
>Building PCRE with JIT support on a Solaris x86-64 system with the vendor >
compiler gave me>

        "/path/to/pcre-r1213/sljit/sljitNativeX86_common.c", line 325: #error:
"SLJIT_DETECT_SSE2 is not implemented for this C compiler">
        cc: acomp failed for /path/to/pcre-r1213/pcre_jit_compile.c>

In fixing that, I also noticed a number of indented cpp directives in the >
source, e.g.>

        #else>
           #error This is an error message>
        #endif>

Officially, ANSI C supports this, but I've run into older (yet >
ANSI-capable) compilers that choke on the whitespace before the "#" mark. >
This goes for "gcc -traditional", too.>

My patch, in addition to fixing the aforementioned Solaris build issue, >
changes these directives to the more compatible form>

        #else>
        #  error This is an error message>
        #endif>

which is already used elsewhere in the PCRE source.>

--Daniel>

-- >
Daniel Richard G. || dani...@teragram.com || Software Developer>
Teragram Linguistic Technologies (a division of SAS)>
http://www.teragram.com/-- >