Hi all,

I would like to announce that callouts are working in JIT now, and all patches
were landed! The only thing which is not supported is callouts between a
conditional block and its condition. At the moment this can only be inserted
using auto-callouts, which is probably not the best use case for JIT. Also,
optimized capturing brackets are disabled when callouts are used (a little
performance loss).

Naden, could you try the callout feature? I am really curious whether it gives
any performance boost for your application.

Regards,
Zoltan