Hi,

JIT is designed to fall back to interpreted execution if a pattern is not
supported. So you can enable it even if not all patterns will be supported by
it. I hope the majority of your patterns are already covered by now.

Regards,
Zoltan

ND <nad...@mail.ru> írta:
>On 2013-02-13 18:44, Zoltán Herczeg wrote:>
>Naden, could you try the callout feature? I am really curious whether it gives
>any performance boost for your application.>

Hi, Zoltan!>

Thank you very much for great work. But as I wrote earlier my application
hardly uses callouts as well as all of backtracking verbs. Without backtracking
verbs implemented, JIT is still OFF in my PCRE-computations.>
If you can spend another little chunk of your vim to finish a whole
backtracking verbs support, than I'll test JIT with really hard patterns and
input streams.>

Best regards.>

-- >
## List details at https://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/pcre-dev