What OS is this?
-Clint

Happy Holidays to all & God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner
Want to exchange links with us?
http://OrpheusComputing.com �

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harold B" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Greetings from Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY:

All of a sudden (I love that expression; "all of a sudden" ..
like I
haven't been fooling around with the registry and deleting
what looks
like unnecessary files)

No matter, all of a sudden all the menus in my browsers AND
my explorer
window are gone. What remains are forward-back arrows, the up
arrow,
cut, copy, paste, another icon that looks like a clipboard, a
curved
return arrow, a delete icon, a shortcut to System Properties,
and a
toggle for changing the layout (large icons, small icons,
list, and
details).

What is most curious is now the Explorer window looks just
like a
Browser window ... but with NO menus. Seems if I wanted to go
to Folder
Options, it's impossible .. with no menu buttons.

Before I reinstall the system (I'm becoming an expert at
that, except
that I never keep the system), did this ever happen to anyone
else? If
so, are there remedial steps I can take? (besides keeping my
finger off
the delete key and forgetting that there's a registry)

Harold B.
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to