Sorry for the alert.  Certainly with all respect to my buddy
Jeff; I think I should state it's not a very good idea to start
a discussion on list regarding sp am filtering.  No doubt this
list IS subscribed to and monitored by sp am me rs and we
certainly do not want to give them any ideas on what works and
what does NOT work, what we do, etc., now do we!??  I'll help
Jeff off-list and see if I can answer his questions.
-Clint


----- Original Message ----- 
From: <jeffd>



Good day and happy holidays...
Currently, I have well over 100 email filters set up on my one
web site for my email. I use words in
subject, body and IP addresses.
Problem is, the HTML emails will not bounce with digit*al
cab*le, Via*gra, etc...
Is there a way I can bounce these aside from bouncing all HTML
emails?
Most of these are from Asia...I've started adding there IP
addresses, but still get many...
If I bounce just 89. which would be the first set of numbers,
would this cover only Asia..or could other
countries use the same first 2(3) digits?
Thank you.

Jeff Dougherty
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to