Hello again,

Using MSWord 2000, I'd like to move all text on some document
over to the left. Right now, the left margin looks like that
wavy left side that one often finds in viewing an html page. I
want to keep the same paragraph and line structure; just want
to eliminate any spaces on the left side. Using "left align"
won't work in such a case. I think the way to do it would be
in the Find/Replace feature adding the "Special" column found
on the bottom. Any ideas? 

Btw, the best help anyone can give another is to help him to
be able to help himself. With that in mind, where would I go
to find out how to use all those features in the "Special"
column on Find/Replace? ... Harold
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to