Try booting into Safe mode and see what happens.  Then reboot to Normal.

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 01:06:13PM -0500, Larry Browning duly noted:
>This is my wife's computer and it uses win 98. I tried to start the computer
>today and it seemed ok and I got one program to start up. When I tried to load
>a file in that program it froze. I hit ctr alt delete and it said the program
>was not responding. I could not get the start button to react at all so I
>closed it down using the ctrl alt delete action. As the computer came back up
>it froze before it got all the icons on the desktop. I again hit ctrl alt
>delete and it said that Explorer want not responding.
>
>Should I reload win 98 or is there another way to fix this kind of problem?
>
>Thanks
>
>Larry
--------end quoted text----------

-- 
Hal Brown                              mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://adwt.com
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to