On Oct 2, 2009, at 1:46 AM, Steffen Juul wrote:

On 30/09/2009, at 21.12, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

On Sep 30, 2009, at 3:07 PM, Steffen Juul wrote:

I thinking about fx. the last '.msg'. I feels like a loop that stops one too late.

Any version of gettext from Fink will more or less work. ALL_LINGUAS had a trailing space, I removed it and committed it, so please 'svn up' and try again.

Sometimes computers really suck....

Woohoo, thanks a lot. It now compiles and starts.

Just two small comments:

* Make ends with "make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'." which for me felt like something was wrong.

"nothing to do be done" is make-speak for everything completed fine.

* 'make clean' doesn't seam to be recurcive. At least it doest 'make -C po clean'.

Thanks, fixed.

.hc