Hi Jamie,

...one problem I've found with setting the portaudiopath and portmidipath's explicitly is that they assume some non-standard arrangement...for example, if I download cvs of portaudio, I get:

portaudio/pa_common
portaudio/pa_mac_core
...etc...
portaudio has switched to svn a while ago... the cvs shouldn't be used anymore.

...one last question: are we now using s_audio_pa.c or s_audio_portaudio.c?

Tim Blechmann has coded the s_audio_portaudio.c interface for the vibrez project, that's why i am using it. I run it under OSX and Windows and due to callback scheduling it has far lower latency than Miller's implementation.

best greetings,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill