On Nov 13, 2006, at 3:13 PM, Thomas Grill wrote:
portaudio has switched to svn a while ago... the cvs shouldn't be used anymore.

...gah! my last check on the website was back in april...as expected, with the right sources it compiles fine here, too ;-)

...one last question: are we now using s_audio_pa.c or s_audio_portaudio.c?

Tim Blechmann has coded the s_audio_portaudio.c interface for the vibrez project, that's why i am using it. I run it under OSX and Windows and due to callback scheduling it has far lower latency than Miller's implementation.

...hmm, I guess someone needs to make a patch for inclusion in main pd: thanks for the clarification!

jamie