Hi Hans

Thanks for that.

Unfortunately its not working for me at the moment.

The object creates ok, but pd quits with no warnings or dialogs whenever you send a message into the inlet.

I'm trying it with Pd-0.39.2-extended-test5, Mac 10.4.8

Will try it on another machine just to make sure its not something with his machine.

Happy to try things if anyone has suggestions.

I downloaded the max demo and the max object works and syncs to the wii remote - I will make something in Max for now as I have 30 days of the demo to go.

Cheers

Nick