Hi Kevin,

I suppose you've seen this already?

http://essej.net/sooperlooper/

Please keep me up on what you develop and maybe we can merge functionality later on.

best,
d.

Kevin McCoy wrote:
Derek,

Thanks for the patch - looks good. I'm also looking to do overdubs. The pitch shift and granulation are nice features that I think I will add into mine as well (by the way, I learned a lot from your particle chamber patch - thanks for that). I'm also thinking of setting up a bank of filenames to save/load loops. I will add a GUI and link to the patch when I get close to a working version.

Kevin