On 18/01/2007, at 15.03, Miguel Cardoso wrote:

I thought there was a cyclone object to load max patches.
how I do I load a max file into pure data then?

Ok, thats the goal. There is a thread from 29th of auust last year about this. To sum it up:

I might be wrong in calling a set of object for a lib, when they (the objects) are build into separate files. I don't know, the terminology is slightly confusing due to inconsistent use.

You are right that to load the max file one are to crate an [cyclone] object, click on it, and follow the instructions (or something). But to do that, one need cyclone to be build into one file, cyclone.pd_darwin (in this case), instead of into separate files, as it is currently done with Pd-extended.

To quote Hans C. S. from the mentioned thread: "Sounds like the single-file-multi-class cyclone.pd_linux should be included in Pd- extended if there really is some specific functionality that is only available in that format. Its just a matter of someone doing the work. Any volunteers?"