Hallo!

so, we need to imagine a n dimentional input parametter, "link" to m dimentional output. this "active mapping space" implementation should be quite easy once i've got time + iem matrix.

I didn't get much from the rest of the thread, so sorry if this is not relevant: I also tried to do something similar and found the ann external quite useful (artificial neural net) - because you can train the net to generate m-dimensional output to n-dimensional input.

So you train some specific inputs to the desired output values for e.g. a synthesis engine and the other, non-trained input data will be between those trained samples ... this was quite usefull and interesting to play !

LG
Georg