Le jeudi 09 avril 2009 à 21:52 +0200, Martin Schied a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> This might be the same issues which bothered me some time ago. Try
> running jack using '-R' and '-P' parameters together like:
>
> jackd -R -P 15 -d alsa ....
>
> You can also set -P in qjackctl
>
> For me everything above 11 worked without these errors on alsa, for
> firewire audio I had to set it slightly higher.
>
> Also have a look at what roman said in this thread, which was quite helpful:
> http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2009-04/069267.html
>
> cheers,
> Martin

Hi Martin,

I try various rt priority settings without any success, dropouts are
still here.

I think part of your problem comes form :
zombified - calling shutdown handler
To avoid this you can can try to increase the jackd timeout watchdog
with option -t 5000 or disabling  client zombification with option -Z.

Which version of jackd do you use?

All the best