Yves what distro do you run? Are bugs I find more likely to be fixed
if I run the same distro as you? Also what happens with pdp_rec? It
remains as undocumented and broken for the latest debian distros for
some unspecified amount of time? Any method already in place for
keeping track of bugs in pdp/PiDiP?