Mathieu
thanks for the X-11 info :)
I discovered the scrollwheel click after checking out out the 2nd button click suggested
and that also works
the only problem is if you click on a comment making it gray
then perform a paste
it usually ends up looking something like
[commyour text pasted hereent]
and needs a little clean up
it would be nice if it replaced comment with the new text
oh well, at least I can now paste from the console
ciao!