On Aug 20, 2010, at 3:46 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

On 08/20/2010 09:21 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

I get this while ./autogen.sh :

i think the problem is, that my full auoconf support patch (building on
what hans had done) was not fully applied originally.
in the meantime this has been fixed, at least in git.
i cannot currently download the release tarball (due to network speed)

I think it is in Miller's git by now, but perhaps not in the test2 tarball.