Hi friends...My experience with Pure Data in Windows is terrible,
unfortunately here in South America does not dare to implement at the
Universities Unix systems ... is sad that in trying to integrate systems
such as PD, Arduino and Processing is very slow ... falls and crashes ...
doing very well in Linux and Mac, but when bombarded with the Adobe suite is
not much we can do to install Linux ...Furthermore, as media artists have an
ethical commitment to research, which in Windows is difficult to make due to
the closeness of the system and license issue ... It is very interesting
here, is a subject to discuss, perhaps in the next pdcon

Best regards

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://marketingnativo.blogspot.com/