Yeah, I agree. I'd also be interested to hear more about how to you worked, plus its always fun to see people's packages.

.hc

On Oct 10, 2010, at 11:16 PM, Achim Bloch wrote:

Nice tracks! Very interesting to hear pd used in a somehow "traditional" rock song format. Do you use pd live? What is your set- up, do you use a foot controller or something like that?
Cyrill

--- En date de : Dim 10.10.10, Pierre Massat <pimas...@gmail.com> a écrit :

De: Pierre Massat <pimas...@gmail.com>
Objet: [PD] Music made with Pd
À: "pd-list" <pd-list@iem.at>
Date: Dimanche 10 octobre 2010, 19h44

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share some music i've made with my band, because i've used Pd with my guitar and a rt setup and i'm very happy with the results. I remember when i started experimenting with this a year ago, i had hope but i did not expect it to work so well. So here it is :
http://pierreetleloup.bandcamp.com/
There's some Pd-processed guitar on the following songs: Not too sad, Nyctalope, Canopée and We own the sky. The rest is just plain rock trio stuff (irrelevant here). There's no keyboard and i didn't need any hardware effetcs.

So this gives me an opportunity to thank everybody on the list, it's really neat to always have someone who can help you and provide a bit of code!

cheers!

Pierre

-----La pièce jointe associée suit-----