good!!! i'm free to do what i like now!!!

yeh!

sevy

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

Ok, will do. I also have to remove pidip from Pd-extended based on this license.

.hc

On Nov 23, 2010, at 7:18 AM, ydego...@free.fr wrote:

jooo, que espeso ...

i told you 10000 times not to package my stuff,
that i'm happy with the packages of goto10...

so [EOC]

ciao,
sevy

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

Hey Lluis and Yves,

I see that puredyne has packaged pidip, so it should be pretty easy to get it into Debian. The only problem is the license. If it was a straight BSD or GPL license, then it would be fine. The problem is this line:

NOT FOR MILITARY OR REPRESSIVE USE !!!

That isn't free according to the Debian Free Software Guidelines.

As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously. - Benjamin Franklin

Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.
- from Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs