Sorry, if I miss-filed the report (never filed one before).

To re-phrase the problem; [pix_film] would neither accept filenames with a
$1 in them or a %s. In my case [pix_film] has consistently accepted
filenames relative to the patch's folder, relative to Path however I have
had no such success. Despite numerous attempts I've never been able to
compile/download and have form gridflow, so cannot check that.

Hope despite the sparseness of detail, this illuminates something in
someone's experience to draw the problem out? Being able to algorithmically
recall files through [pix_film] would be a useful feature in designing
real-time, interactive, video based, systems (pick your favorite buzzword ;)

in simulacra we trust,
] yuditskaya.com [