Are you planning on putting the contents of your workshop on libpd
online? Or to do an online workshop, where people all around can listen
to you?

I am not sure what the recording arrangements will be, but if either NYC or LA
are recorded I am sure it will be put online.

However this is a type of interactive workshop where I hope to help people out on their actual laptops and devices rather than lecturing at them, so it might
not be 100% suitable for video.

yes, but it would be nice for us to be informed. I'm itching to get my http://code.google.com/p/clicktracker/ as an online tool.

Maybe I can get to Berlin somehow soonish?

that's up to you, not to me :)
I should be able to get a place to stay. I can give some contacts of places to teach, but of course Berlin is famous for being cheap to live, and treating it's residents and guests even cheaper than that.

João