On Jun 13, 2011, at 1:48 PM, Ingo wrote:

With the latest version, the only way I've found that actually works
to enable analog input pins are the so-called "old" messages
analogIns <npin> <1/0>
/listinfo/pd-list

I was mentioning that before. I had the same problem.

There is another problem with the digital ins 1 and 2. I got myself a
workaround. Unfortunately I don't remember anymore what it was exactly. It happened when you went from pin 1 or 2 to another one and back. The first value came out as a "0" instead of the correct version. I think it had to do with the fact that pins 1-8 should form a 8-bit number but 1+2 are part of
another 8-bit number or something like that.

It happens somewhere in the part of the "mapping".

Ingo

I'm totally swamped these days, getting ready for a baby that's coming soon. Please submit bug reports, patches, help file updates, and I'll get to it when I can.