eo

as i mentioned in my previous post the enabling of the analogIns was also somehow confusing for me, though now i found out it's all in the arduino-help.pd by Gerda Strobl and Georg Holzmann!

in the last subpatch [pd SWITCHING-INPUTS] you'll find the apropriate messages. i don't know why this is commented with (optional) but maybe this - also due to this thread - should be placed more prominent within the help-patch. as mentioned by roman we're currently doing some improvements on the whole pduino dingdongs & i'll try to find a solution - suggestions are welcome.

i guess it's a firmata peculiarity that you've explicit have to enable the analog pins as in arduino they are enabled by default - but correct me if i'm wrong.

hth

ej hans all the best for your genealogical tree extension!!