Yup, still the right place. There was a bug in the svn update script, I just
fixed it, so the updates should again automatically be included.

.hc

On Feb 12, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Martin Peach wrote:

> I added some bug fixes to pdlua a week ago but they haven't appeared in the
> nightly builds yet. Is sourceforge svn still the right place?
>
> Martin
>
> On 2012-02-12 10:45, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>> Have you tried any Pd-extended 0.43 builds in the past week or two? There
>> have been some key bug fixes recently.
>>
>> As for trying a .deb without installing, you can extract the .deb and run it
>> in place, something like:
>>
>> mkdir /tmp/pd-extended
>> dpkg -x pd-extended.deb /tmp/pd-extended
>> cd /tmp/pd-extended/usr/bin
>> ./pd-extended
>>
>> .hc
>>
>> On Feb 12, 2012, at 4:03 AM, Billy Stiltner wrote:
>>

>>> When I tried JUCE on windows it was slow. pretty but slow. Same with pdlork
>>>  on linux. I tried the latest autobuild of extended as well as the 0.43
>>> vanilla from sourceforge.  both installed fine withh Ubuntu software
>>> center. they both kept freezing though sometimes it was a toggle tat would
>>> freeze it's display or I couldn't get any sound or close dialog after
>>> setting audio properties. most of the time stopping and restarting process
>>> worked to unfreeze but I had to uninstall them both and put back the
>>> version that ubuntu provides. I figured midi start, stop and continue would
>>> work with qtractor but it doesn't with any of them so it might bean alsa or
>>> qtractor thing. qtractor does sync with jack transpot though. Anywhere I
>>> can find extended package deb that doesn't require me to uninstall whats on
>>> there ?

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.  It's about
as sensible to say we declare war on night attacks and expect we're going to
win that war.  We're not going to win the war on terrorism.        - retired
U.S. Army general, William Odom