If you deactivate and activate again with the right timing, the
interruption is not perceivable.
Used it in few patches sometimes. Work well.

Please, check the link to the other thread I posted, there are further info.
Discussions on this date back to 2005...

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.