On 06/20/2013 08:20 PM, András Murányi wrote:
I used tar_em_up.sh -F (then untar and make install)
which produced the following in /usr/local/lib/pd-l2ork (I've removed the manually built ones from the list):
adaptive                   expr~ parazit-help.pd
array2list.pd              expr~.pd_linux    parazit.pd
arrayreset.pd              expr.pd_linux patch_name-help.pd
arraysize                  ext13 patch_name.pd_linux
bassemu~                   fexpr~.pd_linux   pd~
boids                      fiddle~           pd-wavelet
bonk~                                        pique
bsaylor                    Gem               pixeltango
choice                     hilbert~-help.pd  purepd
complex-mod~-help.pd       hilbert~.pd       README.txt
complex-mod~.pd            jmmmp             rev1-final.pd
comport                    K12               rev1~-help.pd
controctopus               la-kitchen        rev1~.pd
creb                                         rev1-stage.pd
cxc                        list-abs          rev2~-help.pd
cyclone                    loop~             rev2~.pd
disis_netreceive-help.pd   lrshift~          rev3~-help.pd
disis_netreceive.pd_linux  Makefile.am       rev3~.pd
disis_netsend-help.pd      makefile.subdir   rradical
disis_netsend.pd_linux     memento           rtc
disis_phasor~-help.pd      memento-p         sfruit
disis_phasor~.pd_linux                       sigmund~
disis_wiimote-help.pd spectdelay~-help.pd
disis_wiimote.pd_linux     nsend spectdelay~.pd_linux
earplug~                   output~-help.pd   stdout
ekext                      output~.pd        timestretch

The dev libs were installed according to the l2ork web page, and none of them were unavailable.
As for the build log, is there one? Or you meant the console output?

Sorry, I meant console output redirect. I haven't tried -F in a while since it is pretty much all but deprecated (particularly since now pd-l2ork only conflicts with one optional pd-extended package). Perhaps there is something in -F build format that fails when -B doesn't. It is unlikely but nonetheless possible. Can you try -B (deb)?

Also, please send me build log off-list with -F so that I can investigate further.

Thanks!