Hi Mario,

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 08:44:15PM -0300, Mario Mey wrote:
> Your router.pd is the one I was looking for for the router
> connection. Because I had done a dozens-of-wires connection... a
> mess. I use that technics, now, it is beautifull. Thank you.

Great to hear!

> Is it better to have controls outside the audio-working abstracts
> and subpatches? I mean, having abstracts and subpatches without GOP
> and having all the buttons connected with send and receive from
> properties? I hate this method... but, if it is better...

GUI objects that don't receive any input through their inlets,
their receives or by mouse don't use any CPU ressources.
So feel free to keep them wherever you want.

But when you control the patch via tablet, make sure you completly
bypass the GUI objects for maximum performance.

Ciao
--
Frank