Hello,

I'm trying to setup a project organised in folder like this :

projet/
        dir1/
                abstraction1/
                        foo
                patch1.pd

        dir2/
                abstraction2
                        bar
                patch2.pd
        patch.pd

in patch1.pd, i've got a declare -path abstraction1 so that i can use the foo
abstraction
same in patch2 : declare -path abstraction2 to use the bar abstraction
patch1 and patch2 are autonomous.

now, in patch.pd, I want to use patch1 and patch2.
when using declare -path dir1, I can use patch1, but the declare  in patch1 is
relative to the projet directory, not to the dir1, so foo is not found.

when using dir2/patch2, it's the same problem.

i would like that patch1 and patch2 deal with the declaration of path for
abstraction there are using. And i would like to be able to use patch1 and
patch2 in patch, without having to add declaration.
i know that there is a warning in declare help not to do that.

so, what is the vanilla way to organised project like that?

for now, the solution i found is to organised things like this :

projet/
        dir1/
                abstraction1/
                        foo
                patch1.pd

        dir2/
                abstraction2
                        bar
                patch2.pd
        all/
                patch.pd

and using declare -path ../patch1/abstraction1 in patch1.
but i don't really like that.

thanks
cheers
Cyrille