hello,

thanks,
but i really want to be able to work on "patch1" without having to open "patch".

Le 08/10/2013 16:30, Frank Barknecht a écrit :
Hi Cyrille,

I struggled with that for a long time myself. Unless something changed in
0.44/0.45 the only really reliable solution I found was to *only* use [declare]
in a *toplevel* file, and never in any abstraction.  So for your layout I would
only put a [declare] into "patch.pd" like:

In patch.pd:
    [declare -path .
        -path dir1 -path dir2
        -path dir1/abstraction1 -path dir2/abstraction2]

Note that the first path that I always set is to the current directory (".") -
it's useful to have as well.

Ciao