Hi there.

I'm a newbie to pdcurses programming, so please forgive if I'm asking
newbie questions.

My setup is:
machine 1:
winnt4.0svp6 with telnetserver
machine 2:
ntbox with devstudio6, pdcurses 2.4

If I'm running my pdcurses program locally on machine 2, all is running
well, all screen outputs are as expected. Screen output is only done by
calls to pdcurses...

If I'm copying my program to telnetserver, trying to start it via
telnetsession, no output at all is done, but initscr is reporting:

LINES value must be >= 2 and <= 0: got 25

When I tried a little bit around further, it seems that there are a problem
in pdcscrn.c with
GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo(hConOut, &csbi);
GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo(hConOut, &orig_scr);
reporting wrong screensizes while program is running in telnetsession.

What I'm doing wrong? Thank you in advance for any help,
Wolf Snyder