Hi,

I've been making feeble attempts to cross compile this for AROS, and
that doesn't seem to work.  At least not when using the ./configure
script.

Aros is: http://www.aros.org/

The cross compiler I'm using is here:

http://www.zerohero.se/cross/aros.html

Since PDCurses are supposed to work on Amiga, I thought porting to
AROS would be a synch, but I do need some pointers on where to start.
In particular, is it supposed to work on AmigaOS 3?  AFAIK, AROS is an
AOS 3.1 clone.

Johann

P.S. There are reasons I don't like autoconf myself, one of them is
that it's horrible when trying to setup a cross compiling environment
(which, btw, I have done).

--
johann myrkraverk com (you know the drill with the @ and .)
I classify Outlook mail as spam, use something else.