Yes, just trying opeing them in acrobat and save as and they should import right in.

Kenton Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The PDF list is a service provided by PDFzone.com | http://www.pdfzone.com

I am trying to put PDF files into Quark and I am getting the message that
says the PDF file has security permissions set or is password protected so
it can't be imported?

It is not password protected, my PDF filter extension is on and the version
of the PDF is 1.3. Ownership of the PDF and quark file are set to my
computer. I recently moved all my files from one computer to another and at
first I could not save my files, but that has all been resolved.

I have tried moving the files to another directory, rePDFing the file,
making a new quark file.

I am using Quark 6, Acrobat Pro 6 and I am on a Mac running OSX 10.3?

Any ideas?
--
Kenton Smith
Production Director/Designer