Hi John-

I don't know if you are on the new perldl and
pdl-devel mailing lists (hosted at sf.net when
JACH closed its doors/servers).

to sign up if you wish to keep up to data on
PDL stuff.

PDL::Fit::Levmar is not being indexed on
CPAN although you are listed in the PAUSE
permissions for that.  I suspect an issue
with the metadata.

Regarding moving the repo, we're in the
process of updating the development of
PDL to become more agile.  Basically, the
idea is to spin off the non-core PDL
modules into their own CPAN distributions
and to make a base PDL core distribution
that provides the computation, data types,
and interfaces/API/... for PDL modules.

As part of this, https://github.com/PDLPorters
has been set up to consolidate the work
as the various modules are spun off from
the legacy PDL monolithic distribution.
To move the repo, would basically entail
making that the official site for the CPAN
module (in the module meta data) and to
get added to the list of PDL Porters so that
you can do development.

A benefit is that others can participate as
well.  There is also support for automated
testing via Travis CI and others.  We're
using a rebase, merge --ff-only model for
development which keeps things clean and
avoids breakage.

NOTE:  The main PDL git is still at sf.net.
There is a PDLA (PDL Agile) on PDL Porters
that holds the new code.

You can query the #pdl IRC if you have
questions as most of the developers who
understand and have implemented this