Hi

kudos to Ed for carving out a full module from my proof of concept level
code.

For those trying this WIP package, keep reading. This is not yet a
release, no Ed?

There appears to be an issue with the typemap.

heiner:[PDL-OpenCV]$ make
make[1]: Entering directory '/data/ingo/git/PDL-OpenCV/Tracker'
"/usr/bin/perl" "-I/usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.34.0"
"-MPDL::PP=PDL::OpenCV::Tracker,PDL::OpenCV::Tracker,Tracker,," tracker.pd
The type =PDL__OpenCV__Tracker= does not have a typemap entry!
make[1]: *** [Makefile:859: Tracker.pm] Error 255
make[1]: Leaving directory '/data/ingo/git/PDL-OpenCV/Tracker'
make: *** [Makefile:542: subdirs] Error 2
heiner:[PDL-OpenCV]$ grep -Ri tracker typemap
PDL__OpenCV__Tracker           T_PTROBJ_SPECIAL

On my box it doesn't look at the top level typemap file in the
subfolders. I can get by this error when copying the typemap file into
the Tracker folder. That is then followed by the same error for
VideoCapture and VideoWriter.

Fixing these, the t/opencv_basic.t is segfaulting. I guess this test
file is obsolete since MatWrapper is a transient thingy now? In this
case, it should be deleted.

Conceptually, wouldn't it be better to have a typemap file for each
module in its own folder instead of the kitchen sink top-level typemap?

Ingo