Hello all,

If you haven't come across it yet, I wanted to bring your attention to
the following survey: <https://news.perlfoundation.org/post/sciencetrack>.

> The track would target academic and industrial STEM applications, and
> emulate in some way traditional science conference tracks; meaning the
> talks would be based on paper and poster submissions. If this came to
> pass, the Science Perl Committee would also follow up with the
> publishing of the papers in an official proceedings of this track.

I'm part of the Science Perl Committee that is trying to put this
together for the 2024 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada and your survey
response helps with moving this forward. Please share this with your
colleagues as well.

Please feel free to ask me any questions including how to get involved.

Best regards,
- Zaki Mughal