Hi Chris: The last I knew, PDL::Graphics::PLplot was working fine. I'm using an old version of PDL (2.4.11) for my production software, though.

What is it that breaks, and how best to test it? I'd like to get this working, but I have not been keeping up with the latest PDL development.
Is PDL on git now, or is it still officially in Source Forge SVN?

Best Regards,

  Doug Hunt (author and (sometimes) maintainer of PDL::Graphics::PLplot)