Chris Brogden wrote:

> Have you ever wanted to mail in any old coupons you find?  You know, those
> ones that say "Mail this coupon plus 2 cents for shipping and handling to
> ABC Company and we'll send you a free Thingymabob" (which is now worth
> umpteen thousand dollars).  When they refuse, you can gently point out
> that there's no expiry date on the coupon...

I have a coupon for a free one-year subscription to Kodakery Magazine
from the back page of my Vest Pocket Kodak Model 'B' manual, from the
twenties.  I considered mailing it in, but then I figured they'd want
either the camera or the manual, and I'm not ready to part with either.

> It processes negs, too?!  Wow, did I ever luck into a find.  :)

It's at home making my bed right now.  After that it'll feed the cats
and do the laundry.  Screw the MZ-S, we have the Super Takumar 35mm f2.0!

-Aaron