on 07.12.02 17:38, Joseph Tainter at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I was away all of November, so I am just now reading the December issue
> of Shutterbug, including the report on Photokina. It appears that both
> Tamron and Sigma are introducing several new and interesting lenses,
> which are specifically not available in Pentax mount.
All current lenses made by Sigma are available in KAF mount. I think these
new products will be available sooner or later too. And if you look more
carefully on the new  Tamron lenses (17-35/2.8-4, macro 180/3.5 ,
70-200/2.8) it is obvious that these are OEM's made by Sigma! All of them
are of course available in KAF-mount!

--
Best Regards
Sylwek