You know, I had not even noticed these new products.  I just looked on
photozone and you are right - they do look very similar to Sigma
versions.  And the 200-500 looks very much like a sigma, although they
don't make one in this range I think.

This would be fascinating if Sigma and Tamron have tied up!

Will Tamron start making lenses in Sigma mount too?  This would push
Tokina and others to support the mount too, and that is what Sigma needs
to give credibility to their body OEM status IMO.