On Saturday evening, I used my new (to me) AF360-FGZ to take some pictures at our Christmas party. When I got back the prints, the majority of the photos had at least one person with their eyes closed.

The house was fairly dark and the revelers had imbibed quite a bit of Christmas cheer by the time the camera came out. Since everyone's eyes had adjusted to very dim lighting, I am wondering if the preflash on the AF360 caused people to blink so that when the photos were taken, their eyes were closed?

Any thoughts?

Michael Cross
Chico, CA