----- Original Message -----
From: Piss Face
Subject: Re: Lens sharpness vs. camera shake

> Is there a possibility that the foam mirror bumper/light
shield needs
> replacement in your Super Programs/ Super A's? Has it frayed
away or gotten
> hard?

There have been a lot of comments about the bounciness of the
Super Program from a lot of people. Both of mine were bouncy
enough that I decided to sell them. The Program Plus that I kept
is far smoother than the Super Programs were, though they are
from the same era. My ME-Supers are also pretty smooth.
I realize this doesn't answer your question, the best I can say
is that I sold the things when they were new on the market, and
I think they were pretty bouncy then too.

Commandant Willie.