There was an eBay seller that sold equipment he stole from a large camera store in Canada. I believe he was an employee. Too good to be true prices on top line cameras and lenses. The Canadian law enforcement folks were tracking down eBay buyers. I never heard how the case ended. Perhaps some of the Canadian PDML members know the detaills and will fill me in.

Len
---

I read some time ago that many of the too-good-to-be-true sellers are selling
goods purchased from a retailer using stolen credit/debit cards, not good.

Rob Studdert

MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail