----- Original Message -----
From: "frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi,
>
> Weird problem. My sister and I sell photographs on eBay as well as from
> our site. A bit of pocket money, is all it is.
>
> We have a photo of a vintage Italian Gaggia Espresso Maker which has
> been a good seller for us.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2211&item=2500822359
>
> The scan isn't great, but the print is actually kind of nice. Our
> pictures start at about $16US for matted 5x7's, and normally, we never
> get more than one bid for each sale. Today, our Gaggia is up to $36US,
> and the bidder is from Italy. I have the feeling that he thinks he's
> getting the machine.

Well Frank,
You do state that it is a photo in your auction (about three or four times) and give the dimensions - plus it's listed under Art:Photographic Images:Contemporary (1940-Now) . But you never know what people might be thinking! And I dread to think what the postage would be to Italy if it was a genuine Gaggia you were selling!

btw. I came across a cracking disclaimer while browsing though the Pentax stuff this afternoon. The listing is for a genuine Pentax AF zoom. Two photos in the description. Perfectly obvious what it is. At the end of the description are the words:
WARNING!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GAME.

Eh?
Wendy
(actually, the lens is described by the supposed camera trader as manual focus when in fact it's AF so if he can get it wrong then maybe someone ~will~ mistake it for a video game......hee, hee, hee.)

Wendy Beard,
Ottawa, Canada
http://www.beard-redfern.com